A car in-dash camera is also known as a dashcam and DVR (Dash Video Recorder). All the accident videos that you found on YouTube was recorded with a dashcam. Some of them was really funny, but most of the time it’s not the humor that a car dashcam is used for.
2.5-inch HD Car LED DVR Dash Video Camera Recorder Reviews
It records all the way as you drive. It even records accidents and crimes to help evade insurance fraud and cops. In many countries, there are con artists, who creates fraud and commits crime with it and then they will sue you.
To evade all these problems and record all that you see on the road and all that you don’t see while your car is parked. The 2.5 inch HD LED IR Vehicle DVR is an excellent addition to your car.
It will be the perfect dashcam for your car because it will give you more added benefits than the other. In this article, we will review the HD LED IR Vehicle DVR. We will talk about the features and the additional profit you will gain from it. After that, we will give you a briefing about the small drawbacks that we found after testing it.
The HD LED IR Vehicle DVR gives you higher resolution than the cheap knockoff ones at a really low price. This elegant and small machine will cost you lower than other brands and will record at 1080p video resolution. While it records with high definition video, it can also record the surrounding sounds as well. Maybe you can rotate it to see your face and your friend’s and then record a music video through it.
Here is the additional feature that this DVR will provide you:
- The screen is 2.5” and it’s TFT LCD
- The screen is rotatable to 270 degrees, note that it’s not the camera’s viewing angle
- Gives you the camera viewing angle of 120 degrees, that’s really wide.
- Has an infrared night vision mode with 6 IR LED. It gives you that amazing records at night, just like a police’s dashcam.
- External memory card and is expandable up to 32 GB
- Has an in-built microphone to record sound as well
- Has a cable that runs on the power of your auxiliary port
- Records as soon as you turn your ignition on
- The files it saves can be saved per 2/5/15 minutes with recycled recording.
- Creates date, time stamp on video
You don’t need to manually turn on the power like the regular dashcams. It starts automatically with your car and starts recording. This mini DVR is really discreet and can be mounted on your dashboard and behind your rearview camera. It’s easy to install and the manual will help you all the way.
The drawback is that the night vision camera might take up too much space and it can be grainy. But all the dashcams within this price range performs worse than this one. The night vision doesn’t give you all the details but its good enough.
All in all, this is a really good device for the price. When you are out shopping for a dashcam within a budget, this can be the perfect one for you. Take a look at the sample videos online before you go out and buy it right away. Happy shopping!
You May Also Like to Read:
- Best Car Video Players Reviews 2016
- Best Heavy Duty Car Floor Mats
- Wonder Woman Car Accessories
- Best Seat Covers For Girls